Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Randomness

So i just re-read my blog from yesterday. OMG, talk about not proof reading before posting. roflmao I realized i made about zero sense with that. Anyway.... Tuesday, a brand new day in which to make random references and odd ball comments.
Ok hopefully I make some semblance of sense. I am not counting on it, but hoping none the less. Today is starting off at a jarring pace. I woke up early believing it was my turn to take the girls to choir. Get up, got dressed, went out side came back in got redressed because it turned out it was about 30 degrees or so outside.... brrrr... woke everyone up, started the car. All to find out it wasn't my turn. ugggh oh well now I'm up. I'm tired and want to go back to sleep. That won't happen though since I have errands to run...borring. My plan today didn't even involve getting on the internet this morning.. However D had other plans, which apparently involved the internet. So like the drug it is, i was strangely drawn to it. like the dumb moths and bugs to the bug zapper. ZAP!!!
However now that I am surfing the world wide web, I am on a search. I need to find a way to make a tassel for this blanket that I am hoping to be done with today. Which if I stop blogging I can go to the store and buy the rest of the yarn ( that I thought I was done buying) to finish it. I hope the recipient likes it, which constantly makes me wonder. I'm also not in the mood to go to the store. It's a huge chore, because I don't want to deal with driving around here... I'll stop there since it can lead to a giant rant about drivers in Katy, and it won't be pretty.... So I'm off hopefully to the store, I'll update later....

----------------
Now playing: Coldplay - The Scientist
via FoxyTunes

No comments: