Friday, March 07, 2008

Not Enough Time.

I always feel there isn't enough time for stuff. There are so many awesome patterns I want to try, but there just isn't enough time. Not to mention, money for the yarn and people who will appreciate the work. lol. But that is the big mystery of life right? How to fit all this stuff into this 24 hour period each day. I know I have horrible time management skills always have. I don't think I could organize and hour if I had too. I'm easily distracted. See already my blog has wandered off to some other subject. Sorry..... I sometimes wonder if I have ADD but realize nah I'm just lazy.


----------------
Now playing: Jack Johnson - Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Lesalicious said...

I feel the same way not enough time lots of yarn lots of patterns but, at times can't make up my mind what I want to do. Looking at all your old posts on your blog love your crochet work keep up the great work. Came across your blog from the Ville.:)

Michelle said...

Thanks for letting me know where you saw my link. :) and for the compliment.