Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Not as strong as I thought?

I am a pretty strong person, or so I thought, today though has brought me down several pegs. Lately all I feel like doing is crying. I know I know its the stress of all this select stuff and other bs. But today when I was talking to the tricare rep, I really wanted to just freak out on her and cry, which I didn't, but I did cry after I got off the phone.. Sometimes it seems like it is just too much for me to handle.. I can't share with anyone, since no one seems to know what I am going through.. Honestly I just want some normalcy.. I want to be able to not freak out about the electic bill, I just want the little bit of regular life back. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Sorry I haven't been there for you. Please, just know that I am here. I will be getting my phone back on soon. Promise. Anyway, take care.