Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday.. one day closer to friday

It's towards the end of the week and I am about ready to give up... This week has been crappy and looks like the weekend is only gonna get worse. Dave is working most of the weekend thanks to his selectee status, so we are pretty much out of any family time.. I think I am getting tennis elbow from the damn blanket I am having to make. And my stomach is on some kind of revolt lately. as far as the blanket goes.. I am making fairly good progress.. just need to get the stars lined in blue, make the half motifs join them, edge them and voila done.... with the star field. the body is fairly easy.. Jeez i am rambling.. it's a disease I can't stop it. just like i can't stop my inability to have just one period after some sentences... see like that i had to put three. dont' know why just did. bleh someone tackle me before my puncuation gets out of control and it takes over the world. ACKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok I am done. hopefully things will start looking up soon.