Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Finally updated

So finally I have updated my blog, mostly because myspace is being completely stupid about their errors..so for now i am back.. Anywho, I have since moved from Washington state and am now located in lovely Katy Texas. it's pretty hot i must say and more muggy than I am used to. Slowly adjusting to life as semi civillians seeing as how we are hours from the closest base. We are still in the Navy, only now he is a recruiter. So far he isn't liking it. Good news though he did pick up Chief, so things are starting to up swing. I am still crocheting, although my blanket is offically lost, at least some pieces are. I have many many other WIP's going and hopefully I will get to finish at least one of them sometime in the next two weeks.. I have a new love, dishcloths.. They are sooo super easy to make up and the cotton is super soft. That is my new passion right now.. although i don't always like to use them, mostly because they are so darn pretty. lol I will be sure to keep this updated, and I am sure it would be helpful to link it somewhere to.

No comments: