Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm stoopid to say the least

Today I was screwing around in my bathroom, putting on my makeup doing my hair, blasting some music. I don't have a full length mirror, so I step up onto my tub to check myself out in the mirror.. Cool i look pretty good today.. I should have known something was up because it was going to easy so far.. I step down and the mat I am stepping onto slips out from under me and BAM!!!! I slam into the tub and my butt hits the tile floor.. OWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! It's this horrible slow motion moment because I see myself falling down in the mirror, yet am powerless to stop myself.. After a second or two i finally stop bouncing. (lol) and I wanna just curl up on the floor and cry.. I slammed my right arm the fleshy soft part on the tub rim and my back left side into the tub in some wierd fashion, there is a lovely bruise happening on my arm, and I know my back will be killing me tomorrow. So mental note, get rid of crappy mat since it facilitated your fall rather than stopped you from slipping, and no more getting on the tub to see yourself full length, invest in a mirror.. goodnight all me and my muscle relaxers are going to bed.

No comments: