Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Yet another day

Well I am new to blogging so forgive me if I make any mistakes. It really is just another day for me, with my husband out on the big, blue ocean and my children driving me nuts. My one solace is that i leave for Las Vegas with my oldest daughter in a week. She is a cheerleader for a local All-Star team and this is their final competition. I am most excited because my two little ones are off to the sitters for a while. It keeps my spirits high, with my hubby out to sea for the next 5 !/2 months. He is in the navy and is out on his deployment right now. i try and keep busy, currently am crocheting skull caps for my little ones and trying to finish my blanket. However am not too confident that i will. also trying not to get carpal tunnel from all the crocheting. The weather has gotten so cold. I live in Washington state and for awhile we were riding high with all the sun and warm weather. Now the true weather has come. Wind and rain and really really cold days. I apologize for a lot of non capitalized words. My shift key has developed an attitude about working. Like my kids, it is singing to me, " not gonna work". and on that note going to end for the day. Enjoy

No comments: