Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Did my brain leak out in my sleep?

So, here I am new day excited about getting my new computer desk, finally. Mostly because of the now crippling pain in my shoulder. Yeah! Except it comes in like 8000 pieces and requires some kind of special hand-eye cordination that God didn't see fit to bless me with. So 2 hours and several hand blisters later it is put together and ready to go. one problem, i can't move my computer because i didn't buy a longer phone cord, as my current one is too short for the new location. jackass!!!. i am lucky i can get out of bed everymorning without injuring myself. ( now able to do that 5 days out of 7 ). and to top it off i could have skipped the gym this morning because putting together that damn desk was enough of a work out. Oh and my shift key.... still mocking me. gotta love it's persistance.

No comments: