Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I am a jackass

Ok, so i am looking at my whole new blog and i am trying to figure out how to add links to my site. can't do it. nothing is working so i give up, only to look at the clock and see it is now 1 am. i am not all that tired, but i do have to get up early to take my son to the bus stop for preschool, and then head up to the gym. Yet here i am, still awake and pissed because of my links. And also getting carpal tunnel as i am with out a proper computer desk or chair. let me set the scene. i have an old fashion sewing machine, the kind that is in a table, my whole system is on there, monitor, hard drive. no room for my keyboard, that is on a small circular table. oh and i am sitting on a rocker ottoman, so i am like a good 8" down. and my mouse is resting against the hard drive so i have to reeeaaach to click. my shoulder muscle is in pain and i wonder if i am doing permenant damage to my arm. but help is on the way. later today i am getting my desk and chair out of layaway and saving myself years of unbearable pain from improper use of office equipment. which is good, since i haven't been right since having kids. oh and my shift key is still mocking me. i think it enjoys taunting me. however good news is my caps locks works just fine.......

No comments: