Monday, June 09, 2008

True to life?

So this subject kinda came up on a forum i frequent. I kinda got peeved and well here on my blog I can elaborate lol. So people often say that Army wives is not 'realistic'. My response to this is DUHHHH it's a tv show. If it was supposed to be realistic it would be a reality show. And lets be honest how often is a reality show that realistic? Its not it's cut for drama and all that jazz. I guess I can't understand how people expect this one show to be so realistic? Is ER a realistic view of County hospital docs? probably not. Or Grey's? Well first Seattle Grace is a fictional hospital so again gonna go with no.. I can understand that some people feel it is cheesy or poorly written/acted. and that is fine but to sit and say that the show is not realistic enough. what is that. How do we know anyone's reality? Unless you are living it nothing is realistic. So that is my rant for the moment. Hold on more coming in a different post. ha ha ha

No comments: