Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tuesdays post

Today I'm just a bit not there. I got up late ( this should have been the first clue) well actually i had to sleep on the couch since d was snoring so loud I couldn't fall asleep. So I get the kids up and everyone is slowly getting up. I go to make some coffee for d, spill grounds everywhere. *sigh* ok then I fill up the coffee maker, and the hose goes out of control ( ok ok it was my own fault but hey can't blame me for trying lol) and sprays me all over the face. Alright... I wipe off and continue on. I manage to get the coffee going without further issue. Able to get the kiddos off to the bus. yay maybe my morning is looking up.. Nope. I go to the garage, to get a bunch of boxes of packing stuff for the trash guys since we moved in. i tripped over some bikes and almost face plant on to d's total gym. Ok cool no one saw me. I open the garage door ( no injuries there) and start getting the trash out of the garage. I trip twice while carrying boxes mainly just making myself look foolish ( thank goodness no one was outside.)

After that my morning when smooth ( well I chose not to make it too hard for me. lol) I realize around 10ish that i need to get some gas for my car, last night the gas light dinged on me. So I thought alright let me do that before i get miss meadow from pre-k. Luckily no fires or gas spills. But as i am leaving Randalls I notice that i forgot to close my gas tank. I feel like a doofus even more so as people are motioning to me about it. Yes Yes I know I'm an idiot. Thanks for pointing that out. So i pull over and close my tank, then move on to picking up mead. I do fine till I get to the bank. I get out of my car and realize that i left my purse in there. grrr. I finally get in and stop doing damage to myself. Deposit my checks and go about my day.

I'm hoping that my day will improve. lets hope so. On a brighter note. I made a baby blanket. enjoy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No applique's per d's orders. lol
OHH WAIT!!! I forgot my big screw up, I can't mail stuff either... i got a bunch of mail returned because get this IT HAD NO ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!! ARRRGGGGG!!!!
----------------
Now playing: Joe Purdy - Can't Get It Right Today
via FoxyTunes

No comments: