Thursday, April 10, 2008

Real world

No not the show. lol
I live in the 'real world' i have been living in a bubble before this. The military community is something unlike anything else. Almost like an exclusive club with special cards and stickers involved. Here it's unlike anything i have ever experienced. And I admit i'm scared. ha ha

I have lived a military life pretty much my whole life, this foray into civilian life is a bit scary.
Oh well live to fight another day right?

So it's Thursday, the kiddos don't have school tomorrow semi happy about that, getting our water cooler delivered between 12-5 i'm most excited about that because I want to have good tasting water once again and it is a hot/cold cooler, so i can have hot water instantly. ( not really a problem here with the ground so hot for so long. :D)

Other then that not much else has happened this week. other then it started to get hot and i'm waiting on the big storm that should be happening soon. I'll try and get my thoughts together for another post later. i'm a bit lost at the moment. ha ha

----------------
Now playing: Joe Purdy - The City
via FoxyTunes

No comments: