Friday, November 30, 2007

Last day of the month and it's payday whoo hoo!

This to me is a great day ( or usually is I'll get to that in a moment) The last day of November, kinda the calm before the storm that is Christmas. Just sitting here on the crusp of the holidays waiting for them to officially begin.. Yes I know many of you have already started with the holiday decorations and gift buying. But not me. I usually wait till Dec 1st. I just like to. Today is also Payday which is uber awesome. But ray is sick today. :( so i have to stay home and make sure he is doing ok.. but tomorrow is a new day. So I am going to sit here on my last day of november, drink my Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper and enjoy it.

----------------
Now playing: Natasha Bedingfield - Love Like This
via FoxyTunes

No comments: