Friday, November 30, 2007

Bored and very hungry



Well my kiddos are sleeping. and I am starving. It is wrong to leave them to get something to eat. and I don't want pizza because well pizza sucks right now. sigh. Oh and because of the boredom I made more chickens!! which aren't helping my hunger at all. these guys are kinda cute. Pinky Lee and Frenchie. They are happy crazy ass chickens. I have no motivation to work on my scarf despite the fact that I so totally could.... I choose not to. and well I just suck all around today.
so enjoy the chickens.. feel sorry for me because I am starving.. and till next time.... editing to add the pics because apparently I am an idiot and didn't bother to put them up..ooops


----------------
Now playing: Anthony Hamilton - Charlene
via FoxyTunes

No comments: