Friday, May 23, 2008

Sprinkler woes

Apparently a degree in lawn maintenance is required to work my 5 dollar wal-mart sprinkler. I must have spent 10 minutes outside ( in the blazing heat btw) trying to twist that 8 sprinkler sprinkler thingy so I could get to the one i wanted. GAAAHHH!!!!!! O.M.G it was a nightmare. to say the least. all so I can maybe water our lawn. I know i know people will ask but Michelle its midday, yes I know, but i can't water at night due to lawn fungus, it gets so hot and humid that no matter when I water temp will be about 80 anyway. So I was watering today and thought I'll just keep watering till my front lawn gets water. My poor lawn needs it.
At any rate. Being outside has exhausted me. so off to my room i go. I think i need a nap.

----------------
Now playing: Alissa Moreno - Far from Here
via FoxyTunes

No comments: