Saturday, January 12, 2008

major major rant

Ok I am sorry, but I get sooo pissed off when people say that Myspace/facebook/whateversite causes soo many problems in your relationship. NO IT DOESN'T!!! People are the problems in the relationship. Myspace/facebook do not cause your SO to cheat. THEY CHOOSE TO CHEAT!!! If there was no website to cause issues then they would still find a way to cause their own problems. GRRRRRRRRRR I'm sorry but it really does burn my butt ( yes I said that) when people want to blame something rather than admit that their bf/gf/dh/dw actively chose to cheat. I have a myspace as does my husband. Neither one of us instantly turned into cheaters. There are bigger issues at hand... Ugggh sorry everyone but one too many myspace is the devil things cause me to go mad. lol

No comments: