Monday, October 01, 2007

Utter devastation

I am utterly devastated. My best friend's brother, essentially my brother died early this morning around1.30 am. He was only 24 years old and had two little girls he left behind. I didn't even get to see him this past month like we planned, life happened. I don't know what to do or how to act right now. I feel lost and alone. This month marks the 13th year since their dad passed and now he leaves behind his family. ..
Dear Matthew,
I have known you forever, or so it seems. You were always not far from my thoughts on how you were and your little girls. All I can think about now is that I somehow missed my chances to say I love you and How glad I was you were around for me. I am so sorry we couldn't get together when we planned, I will never forgive myself for missing my chance to see you one last time. I love you Mattie....rest peacefully.

No comments: