Monday, September 17, 2007

Exciting things happened today.

I got my ultimate book of pot holders in the mail. YAHOO!!!! and I already started working on the chicken pot holder well half of it anyway. I had to get 100 $1 bills and that was interesting to see the tellers face when i asked her. And I got my CPO select coins for dave and my dad. These coins came out awesome and I really thank Melissa for telling me about them.. so thanks Melissa ( you know who are :P) I am posting some pics of half a potholder, my book, what 100 in $1's looks like and my cool kick ass coins.. Who doesn't want to see what all those things look like?? lol.. You must because I know you are waiting around for the pics. At any rate, I am still working on my starghan and secret project for my friend. I really need to get some motivation and finish that up, its almost done I just need to have some time to sit and sew it together. Maybe sometime next week. Ughh. At any rate. I have so many WIP's right now it's a wonder I haven't gone nutso. I still have a list a mile long of things I want to try and things that I really want to do. Hopefully next year I can get cracking on that list. ha ha let me not hold my breath. Already for next year I have a huge list of things I need to get done, before summer..wait allow me a moment of craziness. lol Alright I end this post on a light note, enjoy the pics and leave comments if you wish, they make me happy. :D

No comments: